Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Platter for a Par-tay!


In my last post I mentioned that I made a platter for some of the appetizers at my party. This was super simple, cheap but looks really classy! I purchased all of the supplies for about $5 (except the glue which I already had on hand.

Materials
E6000 glue
2 plates
2 Dollar Tree candlesticks
1 bowl*


*couldn’t find the link online to the one I used, but I bought it at Dollar Tree. It matched the plates and had a lid.

Super Simple Directions 
1.       Lay one dish on your work surface. Line the bottom base of one of the candle sticks with glue and place in the middle of the plate (these plates were great because there was a circle in the middle to help guide)
 
2.       Line the top of the same candlestick with glue, place a plate on top. Repeat step one.

3.       Repeat step two, but place the bowl on top.

4.       Let dry for several hours.

5.       Voila! Elegance on the cheap.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment